Description of the goods or services required
Sport Aberdeen are currently seeking quotations for a scheme of works which will refurbish the main changing rooms at the Linx Ice Arena. The changing rooms are to be used by a range of user groups, including junior and adult ice hockey teams, figure and synchronized skating clubs, schools and cricket pitch customers. While use will primarily by teams, they will from time to time be used by individual customers. In all areas sustainability and resilience, aligned to good aesthetic effect needs to be considered.
There are two changing rooms, both of which comprise toilets, showers and changing areas. Both changing rooms are (near) identical in shape and size.
The following building work is required;
1. Provision and installation of hockey changing units (with incorporated storage) to accommodate full adult ice hockey teams
2. Replace all changing room flooring to be fit for use
3. Improve shower facilities and drainage
4. Alter fire exit doors to become external opening
5. Redecoration of all areas
6. Improvements to lighting, including any enhancements to ceiling tiles/grids
7. Convert unused toilet to multi-use space,
The budget spend for this proposal must be no more than £60,000 and contractors are invited to prioritise works which will enable maximum impact for this investment.
Changing room dimensions and layout is detailed in appendix A.
Items 1-4 are essential items and Sport Aberdeen request detailed costings including materials and all works.
Items 5-7 are desirable items and Sport Aberdeen request detailed information for, both 1- Replacement and 2- Renovation.
The quotation structure should itemise each of the above 7 sections
NOTE: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the Public Contracts Scotland Web Site at http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=492642.