We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our site. Cookies are files stored in your browser and are used by most websites to help personalise your web experience.
Free Registration Register here as a supplier
Get in touch: 0800 222 9003
The buyer is not using this website to administer the notice.
To record your interest or obtain additional information or documents please find
instructions within the Full Notice Text. (NOTE: Contract Award Notices and Prior
Information Notices do not normally require a response)
Add notice to my Public Contracts Scotland Interest List
Tenant Participation Support and Development Service
We are currently tendering for a Tenant Participation Support and Development Service for a two year period to commence in May 2017. We are seeking tenders from suitably qualified providers with experience of developing and implementing tenant participation strategies.
We envisage that the resource required would be a 0.5 FTE post working on flexible hours.
Key outputs from the service will include:
• Working with Registered Tenant Organisations (RTO) to increase the variety of opportunities for participation and consultation available to tenants;
• Increasing the willingness and the ability of tenants to engage with HHP on services;
• Increasing the number of RTOs and/or less formal tenant groupings in the islands;
• Increasing the proportion of tenants expressing satisfaction with the opportunities available for participation as recorded in the Tenant Satisfaction Surveys;
• Supplying tenants with the support services that they may require to engage with HHP to improve services;
• Supporting individual tenants and/or groups to participate in Tenant Led Inspections of services;
• Help tenants to engage in HHP and wider island and national consultation activities;
• Assisting HHP teams to engage with tenants; and
• Providing tenants with high quality information in a variety of mediums and to provide training to tenants and employees.
The service provider will ultimately be responsible to HHP for the delivery of the project and for the achievement of targets and outcomes. However, there will be a line of accountability at a local level to RTOs. Developing this local relationship is a very important part of the service to be delivered.
Information added to the notice since publication.
Public Contracts Scotland